NuffNang

Wednesday 18 May 2011

ASTRO SUCKS

Salam,

Just to make an anounment to All the reader who are plan to change their old astro to beyond.
Pls be an extra careful when you want to change it.
1. Make sure that the dearler/ or so call whatever that come to your home to inform immediately the headquater to remove the old smartcard to new smartcard.
2. If you are doing auto-debit directly to your CC pls check your astro bil and make sure astro did not charge you double

I try to setle this smartcard things for almost 6 months from the time they change my astro. It is total pathetic, stupid and suck, even I can say government system are more advanced that Astro had.
Astro charge me 2 month double charge due to their stupidity and even I need to call them 3 times repeating the same things over and over again. And due to this I cancel the auto debit and pay through maybank2u the amount I suppose to pay and will not take care any extra charges they put in the bill.

And today I checked my bil and Astro charge me extra 80ringgit for unreturned smart card. I really really laugh with their stupidity. I had sign the return form showing I have return all the components. It's really shows that their system is really sucks and believe me I wont give a damn with this things and will not call them to fix the issue. I just hope that a new satelit TV will come in and I will be the first person to register in. The reason why their customer service and system still in a very very low level due to no competitor to challenge their system. They dont give a damn because every malaysian will turn to them as we dont have a choice!

So people out there, pls pls and pls, think twice before you want to change from old astro to Beyond.
Pls make sure that you are really checking your bil to make sure that what happen to me is not happenning to you.For those who doing CC auto pay pls at least do check your bil. Ciao


1 comment:

  1. we got the rm80 charge as well for unreturned smartcard in our Dec 2011 bill, but we didn't change our packagae to astro byond. makes me wonder.. why ahh?

    ReplyDelete