NuffNang

Thursday 28 March 2013

So boringggggg.......

dear all i am so boring with my job hahahaha but i cant do anything about it the only things that my life cheerful everyday is my 2 sons

can we complaint about our life? people will think that we not appreciate the good life that we had which better for some people in this world. easy, sitting every hour job with good income that allowed you to buy good things...hahaha ya ya that's correct. money no complaint work complaint. human hard to satisfy

thinking of sharing my fast cooking resepi with all but i am so "BUTA" with the new gadget. i am really really too old. but hopefully 1 day i be able to share my "FAST" resepi to all workers mother. you still have time to cook healthy meal to your family and save some money........

No comments:

Post a Comment