NuffNang

Tuesday 12 April 2011

AF9 VS MENTOR

Salam Everybody

Few comments from me as a viewer

AF9 - I do like AF, but the level to watch the show getting less....so for AF9 - level is 9-9 = zero. Why?? Pls do take your time on this coming saturday and watch it. The most terrible, worst, immature, blank minded singer I ever seen through out the 8 AF so far. I am so disappointed, feel stupid to watch it and still cannot find the similar word to describe how worst the show are. ASTRO propaganda that they will search the best talent but none of them will going to make through the industry. For example Shahir, the only thing that he had for malaysian to stilll watch him in the TV is his face, but the discipline is worst. The show is getting worst year by year and thankful that some one in the ASTRO group still know how to think to shut it down next year.

Compared to Mentor, all the student are more talented but of course you cannot compare it with CT, Yuna or other professional singer but at least they sing alot MORE and MORE better than AF student. And their 'perangai' also not that childish or over react (nice words for gedikssss) at least.

Ok Back to PremiUM Beautiful.....if you and your colleagues or friend really really interested to buy but money is the 1st enemy to you, pls we can have a nice chat and I can advise you how....:), I will guide you, dont worry.....If you know me better, you know you can trust me..................ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment