NuffNang

Thursday 28 April 2011

KITCHEN AIDS..............

Salam to All Muslim and Good Day to Non Muslim

Kitchen aids or Kitchen aid?
Hehehehe you can call it as aids as well because in Malaysia the price is in the range of rm1500 to rm2500.
What the hxxx! that's not including the shipment la and what so ever, just for the 27 pound mixer price only.
Other alternate brand is Kenwood, but the truth is, it doesn't cheap at all. The cheapest I did survey is around rm1100. Yaa you can buy Pensonic handmixer which cost around rm53 where the second time you turn it on, you can see some smoke coming out hahaha......not to show that the mixer is bad but the brand itself prove that they sold very2 cheap product with very2 low quality. So what do you expect from it.

So what is the news related to this Kitchenaid to me? well well I just bought it and I am dying of waiting when I can get this tool. I had dreaming of it since I saw Nigella Lawson using this amazing gadget to bake her cake, meringue and what so ever with this gadget.

So dont be so jealous of me hehehe....I bought this amazing gadget with the cost of 179.90USD.....
Jeles aaaaa if you convert it to RM teng teng teng teng : it's only cost around RM600.


Much much more cheaper than you can thought it would be. But the good price come with additional responsible which I must always used the special plug due to it is coming from US and the power here is different from their electrical stuff. But hey who cares, if you can get item that cost u like 1/3 or 1/4 from price in msia I think it is worth it to buy and the extra responsibility will always be the 1st priority in my live hahaha....With this, I hope I can try my macaron resepi soon. Dying to taste the thing but here in north site, it is quite difficult to get people who made and sold it. I think due to it's ingredient and price, that cause people to think twice whether it is worth to made and sell it. Also dying to try my tart resepi (just completed my tart class last Sunday, and my in laws told me that my tart's taste diliciious....) cant wait to do it again and let's my mom to taste it. It is very simple resepi, no rolling, no bean baking (a method to bake the tart skin) but I think the purpose of bean baking method is to get the thin and crispy tart skin - if your dont used this method your tart skin will expand because of the egg used in the batter, but in my class the teacher just press and press  and press and after that bake......very the simple. Also my plan is to re-try the blueberry cheese tart, to try choclate cheese tart and lemony tart for my cikonet besday party (coming soon) hehehehe......ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment